New Jersey Visa Attorneys
Comprehensive Visa Services in New Jersey
Anyone seeking to stay in or visit the United States will need a U.S. visa. The type of visa you need will depend on your circumstances, but there is a wide range of visa types covering almost every situation. Our team at Usher Law Group can help you navigate the visa application process and help you secure the right visa.
Our experienced immigration attorneys can help with:
- Employment-Based Visa: If you are being offered a position in the U.S. that requires a visa, our team can help you navigate the visa application process.
- Family-Sponsored Visa: If you have immediate relatives in the U.S., you may be able to obtain a visa based on your relationship with that person. Our team can help you determine if you qualify for a family-based visa.
- Investor/Investment Visa: If you have a substantial amount of money that you wish to invest in the U.S., you may be able to obtain an EB-5 visa.
- Diversity Visa: If you are from a country that has a low rate of immigration to the U.S., you may be able to use the Diversity Visa program to apply for a visa.
- Refugee and Asylum Visas: These are for individuals who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country due to persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution based on race, religion, nationality, social group, or political opinion. Asylum is for people already in the U.S., while refugee status is for those still outside the U.S.
- Special Immigrant Visas: This category includes a variety of visas for specific groups. For instance, it covers certain religious workers, employees of international organizations, and Iraqi or Afghan nationals who worked for or on behalf of the U.S. government.
- U Visas: These visas are for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.
- T Visas: These are for those who are or have been victims of human trafficking and are willing to assist law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of acts of trafficking.
- Other Non-Immigrant Visas: If you wish to study, work, or participate in a specialized training program in the U.S., you may need a non-immigrant visa. Our team can help you determine if you qualify for a non-immigrant visa.
Regardless of your circumstances, our team at Usher Law Group can help you get the visa you need. We have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the application process and help you obtain a visa that will allow you to move to the U.S. and live, work, and study in the country.
Defending Visa Holders from Deportation
At Usher Law Group, we understand how distressing the threat of deportation can be. If you are a visa holder facing deportation, our experienced attorneys can provide a strategic defense to help protect your rights.
We provide comprehensive deportation defense services, which may include:
Legal Representation: Our dedicated attorneys will represent you in immigration court, ensuring you have a strong defense against deportation.
Cancellation of Removal: We can explore the possibility of cancellation of removal if you meet certain criteria, which would allow you to retain your visa and stay in the U.S.
Adjustment of Status: If you qualify for an adjustment of status, we can help you navigate the process to change your visa status or obtain a green card.
Waivers: In some cases, waivers may be available to forgive certain violations or inadmissibility issues that could lead to deportation.
Asylum and Withholding of Removal: If you fear returning to your home country due to persecution, we can help you seek asylum or withholding of removal.
Our team will thoroughly examine your case, identify any unlawful procedures or grounds for relief, and represent you effectively in court proceedings. We understand the complexities of immigration law and will fight tirelessly to keep you and your family in the United States.
Starting the Next Chapter of Your Life in the United States
Immigrating to the United States is often seen as an opportunity to start a new chapter in life. Whether you are seeking better employment opportunities, reuniting with family, or pursuing education, our immigration attorneys at Usher Law Group are here to assist you.
We will guide you through the entire visa process, providing clear advice and hands-on assistance to ensure your application has the best chance of success. Our dedicated team will work diligently to help make your American dream a reality.
Contact Usher Law Group Today
Navigating the U.S. immigration system can be complicated and stressful. With the Usher Law Group by your side, you can have peace of mind knowing your case is being handled by experienced and compassionate professionals. At Usher Law Group, we're committed to helping you build a brighter future in the United States.
I highly recommend him for all of your legal needs.
“Michael is a very knowledgeable attorney that fights hard to get his clients the best results. I highly recommend him for all of your legal needs.”
I love this firm!
“I love this firm! They handle my immigration matter so quickly and they treated me like family. Mr. usher is a wonderful lawyer. If you have any immigration problems you should go to Usher Law Group PC to get them fixed.”
My family and I have used Mikhail Usher to handle multiple cases for us and always pleased with the outcome
“My family and I have used Mikhail Usher to handle multiple cases for us and always pleased with the outcome. We have used him for our immigration case, debt/ creditor issues, and a real estate closing. He was very pleasant to chat with at the consultation. Paralegals always answer the phone quickly and return call quickly as well.”
I highly recommend Usher Law Group to everyone for any legal need or advice
“I highly recommend Usher Law Group to everyone for any legal need or advice. They are extremely knowledgeable, quick at filing your case and constantly follow up with you regarding any updates. I have personally used them for over a decade now for several areas including immigration, real estate and civil litigation. What sets them apart is their lead attorney, Mike is relentless in pursuing the most satisfactory resolution for your case no matter the obstacles or circumstances.”
What more can i ask for?
“Best lawyer I have ever had the privilege of hiring. He know what he is doing, takes pride in his work and has very reasonable prices. What more can i ask for?”
Experienced with Complex CasesOver a decade of experience with a variety of cases.
Honest & Client CentricYour case will receive the comprehensive attention it deserves.
Pragmatic & Results OrientedWe focus on developing strategic plans to meet your needs.