Brooklyn Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Results-Oriented Representation in New York & New Jersey
Businesses of all sizes will inevitably encounter conflicts throughout their lifecycles. Hiring experienced legal representatives can help you favorably resolve litigious disputes, whether you are the plaintiff or the defendant.
At Usher Law Group, we take a client-centric approach to commercial litigation. We will thoroughly evaluate your circumstances and take the time to understand your concerns and goals. From there, our Brooklyn commercial litigation lawyers will leverage our skills and resources to build the best possible case. Our firm routinely handles extremely complex matters and will always offer direct, pragmatic advice. Our team is invested in your business’s success and will work tirelessly to secure a favorable outcome.
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling (718) 682-7558 or contacting us online. Same-day appointments are available, and we offer our legal services in English, Spanish, and Russian.
Our team at Usher Law Group is prepared to represent both plaintiffs and defendants. If you believe your business’s rights have been violated, we can help you explore your options and take the appropriate legal action. If another party brings legal action against your business, we can work to build a robust defense and negotiate a swift resolution.
Cases We Handle
- Breaches of Contract. If you and another party sign a binding legal agreement and the other party violates one or more terms of that agreement, you can sue to recover damages for any consequent losses. Another person or company may claim your company did not live up to its contractual responsibilities and sue you for damages.
- Intellectual Property Disputes. Your company most likely uses patents, copyrights, and trademarks to protect its intellectual property. You may need to consider taking legal action if another party is stealing your business’s intellectual property or using it without your permission. Another organization could also allege your company is abusing its intellectual property.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes. If stakeholders in your business refuse to fulfill their responsibilities or find themselves in an irreconcilable conflict, litigation may be necessary. Shareholders may also take legal action if they believe their rights have been violated.
- Employment Conflicts. An employee might attempt to sue your company for alleged discrimination, harassment, wage theft, retaliation, or wrongful termination. Your business can take legal action against an employee if they violate their non-disclosure or non-compete agreement.
- Personal Injury Claims. If someone is injured on your business’s property, they may file a personal injury lawsuit and claim you negligently failed to maintain safe premises. They will attempt to recover compensation for damages, including medical expenses.
- Product Liability Claims. Your company could similarly face a lawsuit if a product you manufacture injures someone.
- Business Torts. You may be able to take legal action against and recover damages from a company that engages in unfair business practices (such as fraud) or interferes with your contractual or business relationships.
We Are Prepared to Help
Dependable, Results-Oriented RepresentationRead Our Client Testimonials
I highly recommend him for all of your legal needs.
“Michael is a very knowledgeable attorney that fights hard to get his clients the best results. I highly recommend him for all of your legal needs.”
I love this firm!
“I love this firm! They handle my immigration matter so quickly and they treated me like family. Mr. usher is a wonderful lawyer. If you have any immigration problems you should go to Usher Law Group PC to get them fixed.”
My family and I have used Mikhail Usher to handle multiple cases for us and always pleased with the outcome
“My family and I have used Mikhail Usher to handle multiple cases for us and always pleased with the outcome. We have used him for our immigration case, debt/ creditor issues, and a real estate closing. He was very pleasant to chat with at the consultation. Paralegals always answer the phone quickly and return call quickly as well.”
I highly recommend Usher Law Group to everyone for any legal need or advice
“I highly recommend Usher Law Group to everyone for any legal need or advice. They are extremely knowledgeable, quick at filing your case and constantly follow up with you regarding any updates. I have personally used them for over a decade now for several areas including immigration, real estate and civil litigation. What sets them apart is their lead attorney, Mike is relentless in pursuing the most satisfactory resolution for your case no matter the obstacles or circumstances.”
What more can i ask for?
“Best lawyer I have ever had the privilege of hiring. He know what he is doing, takes pride in his work and has very reasonable prices. What more can i ask for?”