Brooklyn Civil Litigation Attorneys
Client-Centric Litigation Guidance in New York & New Jersey
You should always explore the full extent of your legal options when your rights have been violated. You may need to consider filing a lawsuit if another party’s conduct results in harm. You will also need a comprehensive defense if another person or organization files a lawsuit against you.
Whether you are considering taking legal action or are the defendant in a lawsuit, our team at Usher Law Group can fight for you. Our experienced Brooklyn civil litigation lawyers offer results-oriented representation designed to protect your interests in and out of the courtroom. We frequently take on extremely complex cases and can offer the honest, pragmatic advice you need to prevail.
If you learn you are being sued, do not wait to get in touch with our team at Usher Law Group. We will evaluate the complaint and get to work on your defense. If you feel your rights have been violated and are considering taking legal action, we can advise whether you have a strong case and help you understand the types of damages you may be able to recover.
- Personal Injury. If you were injured due to another person or company’s negligence, you may be able to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other types of losses. Someone can also sue you for damages if they believe your negligence resulted in injury.
- Divorce. Contested divorce proceedings are a form of civil litigation. A family law judge will resolve disputes over property division, child custody, child support, and spousal support.
- Breaches of Contract. When a person or organization signs a legal agreement but does not live up to their contractual responsibilities, you can sue them to recover compensation for any losses you sustained as the result of the breach.
- Intellectual Property Disputes. Individuals can obtain copyrights, trademarks, and patents to protect their artistic works, inventions, and other forms of intellectual property. If another person or company uses your intellectual property with your permission, you may need to threaten or pursue legal action to get them to stop. You can also be sued if another party believes you are improperly exploiting their intellectual property.
- Employment Disputes. As an employee, you can potentially take legal action against your employer if they unlawfully discriminate against you, unlawfully retaliate against you, violate wage laws, or wrongfully terminate you. Your employer might also sue you if they believe you have violated your non-disclosure or non-compete agreement.
I highly recommend him for all of your legal needs.
“Michael is a very knowledgeable attorney that fights hard to get his clients the best results. I highly recommend him for all of your legal needs.”
I love this firm!
“I love this firm! They handle my immigration matter so quickly and they treated me like family. Mr. usher is a wonderful lawyer. If you have any immigration problems you should go to Usher Law Group PC to get them fixed.”
My family and I have used Mikhail Usher to handle multiple cases for us and always pleased with the outcome
“My family and I have used Mikhail Usher to handle multiple cases for us and always pleased with the outcome. We have used him for our immigration case, debt/ creditor issues, and a real estate closing. He was very pleasant to chat with at the consultation. Paralegals always answer the phone quickly and return call quickly as well.”
I highly recommend Usher Law Group to everyone for any legal need or advice
“I highly recommend Usher Law Group to everyone for any legal need or advice. They are extremely knowledgeable, quick at filing your case and constantly follow up with you regarding any updates. I have personally used them for over a decade now for several areas including immigration, real estate and civil litigation. What sets them apart is their lead attorney, Mike is relentless in pursuing the most satisfactory resolution for your case no matter the obstacles or circumstances.”
What more can i ask for?
“Best lawyer I have ever had the privilege of hiring. He know what he is doing, takes pride in his work and has very reasonable prices. What more can i ask for?”